Best Baby Swing choosing tips:
In order to choose the Best Baby Swing for your child you have to know some important tips. Whether it’s a branded item like Fisher Price, Graco or one of the newer swings like the mama Roo. Swing is a life saver item for mom and a great way to comfort your child when you are very busy at household work.
Here are a few tips to help you to find the best swing for your baby!!
1) The best swing for a baby has covers, that are removable and easy to wash. As a mom, I promise you’ll want this due to diaper complications (aka the blowout), spills, spit up, etc…
2) Look for a swing with easy access, that allows you to lay your baby in the swing and take them out without bumping their head. Some swings offer mobiles that turn out of the way when you are putting your baby in or taking them out of the swing. Also, look for two reclining positions.
3) Next, be sure and consider space. Some swings can take up a ton of space. If you need to save on space consider some sort of space saver swing.
4) Make sure, you like the way it looks! What you choose, will be sitting in your living room for 6-10 months. Choose wisely for both you and your baby!
5) Choose a swing, that has a variety of speeds and different motions or rocking patterns. As we all know that, a good car ride can usually get your baby right to sleep. Some swings even have this options, so, be sure and see what the swing has to offer.
6) Finally, look for a swing that is comfortable and that will soothe your baby. Make sure that, it offers nice music and that there is volume control. Some swings even provide a place to plug your iPod into so you can choose the music yourself.